We love donations! Donations of gently used books, CDs, DVDs, and movies are greatly appreciated. We cannot accept the following items:
- Textbooks more than five years old
- Reader's Digest Condensed books
- Computer books more than five years old
- Books with covers torn off. (Hardbound books without dust jackets are accepted.)
- Moldy, wet, or mildewed books
- Books with missing pages
Tracie Peterson opens a new series called Brides of Seattle. "Despite her spoiled upbringing, twenty-year-old Lenore Fulcher isn't pretentious. She simply believes a marriage should be build on true love. Her father, however, thinks she's wasted enough time searching for the perfect husband. He wants to marry her off to one of his business partners -- who is seventeen years her senior -- an idea that is out of the question for Lenore"