How to use the library catalog
Search Tab Instructions
Select a desired search from the pull-down menu. Enter the Keyword words that you wish to search by and click on Go!
Narrow down your search results by using the Advanced Search link.
- Enter keywords into at least one field – Author, General, Name, Series, Subject, or Title.
- Limit by Collection, by selecting limit type (collection, ilang, and location), a desired operator, and value.
- Sort your results by selecting a sort option (Authors, Media, Publication Date, and Title)
- Define the Source to be searched (YDL or YDL Zserver)
Uses the same search and refine functions as the Advanced search, however there are additional values to further define your search.
The history of your search is located in the "My Account" tab:
- Overview: Offers a quick way to see and access; how many items checked out, how many Hold Requests, current Blocks and Fine Balance, and Personal Profile.
- Checked Out: Details on Items you have checked out, Overdue items, and Lost items.
- Holds: Details on the items you have requested that are either available for pick up, or not yet available for pick up.
- Fines/Blocks: Details on the Blocks and Fines that may be within your account.
- Profile: Update your account information here.
- Request that your personal information be changed here by entering your new info and clicking on the Request Change button.
- Update your contact email address
- Change your PIN number