In the summer and fall during the pandemic, we had take-home supplies for our Teens Get Creative series. This winter we are switching it up!
Each month we’ll offer a themed box that includes a book, a snack, and other fun supplies chosen by the teen advisory. Supplies are limited. Register below!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Fill out the form below to reserve a box.
- Wait for us to contact you to arrange a curbside pick up time at any YDL library.
- Pick up your box at the scheduled time.
- Read and enjoy the supplies at home, then join us for a youth led Zoom meetup to chat about the book.
- Contact Kelly Scott, email@example.com, for details.
If supplies ran out before you registered, watch for more chances to sign up in the coming months.
Want to help create the boxes, earn volunteer hours, and meet other teens who are passionate about making change in the community?
Sign up for TAG, the Teen Advisory Group!
We’re meeting on Zoom twice a month. All teens 13-18 are welcome.