We’re excited get the Bookmobile up and running again! Starting on April 21 we will be offering limited routes and services. Stops and dates will be added on a regular basis as our situation allows.
- Typically there will be two stops on a given day, for 45 minutes each. We will update the schedule on the Bookmobile page to reflect added dates.
- To reserve your books, place a hold online or call us at 734-482-4110 at least two days in advance of your desired Bookmobile stop.
- Follow the instructions on the signs outside the Bookmobile at your designated stop.
- Masks are required when picking up your materials.
The bookmobile is offering curbside service only; no public will be allowed inside.
- Library returns/items are quarantined for four days before being checked in/no overdue fines will be charged.