- This event has passed.
Friday, March 12 | 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for a virtual lighthearted afternoon where the goal is to engage your mind, work on a project, learn a new technique, with no expectations of perfection! Pick up supplies in advance then meet virtually. To use Zoom you will need a smartphone or internet and tablet/computer. Registration required. For ages 55+. Crafternoons are held every other Friday and is part of our Learning Never Gets Old series. Questions? Contact Joy at 734-732-2634 or email at email@example.com.
- March 12 – Felted Rolypoly Critters: Learn to make wool balls and turn them into cute round animals.
- March 26 – Sugar Eggs: Relive an old tradition by making hollow sugar eggs and putting sweet scenes inside.
- April 9 – Faux Terrarium: Use picture frames to create a terrarium for faux succulents.
- April 23 – Jewelry- Necklace: String a basic bead necklace.
- May 7 – Jewelry – Bracelet: String a beaded bracelet, adding wire dangles.
- May 21 – Jewelry – Earrings: Use basic wire working techniques to make earrings.