Ready to schedule your pickup?
If you’ve received your notification that your holds are ready to pick up, click one of the location links to schedule an appointment!
Where we’re offering curbside
We’re offering curbside appointments at our Whittaker Road and Michigan Avenue locations.
Locker pickup is available at the Superior Township location. Use the link above to schedule an appointment.
What you can pick up
You can reserve library materials, printing requests, or activity kits.
When you can make an appointment
Whittaker Road: Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes Monday through Saturday from 9:30am-8pm
Michigan Avenue: Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes Monday through Saturday from 9:30am-8pm
How it works
- Request a hold. Once you’ve received notification that your hold is ready, proceed to Step 2.
- Use the scheduling links on the right to make an appointment to pick up your items at your preferred location. **Please** do not proceed to this step until you’ve received notification that your holds are ready to pick up.
- Bring your library card with you at the appointed time and park in one of our curbside pickup spaces.
- Text or call the numbers on the sign to let us know you’re here
- We’ll bring your materials out to the designated pickup area