Ready to schedule your pickup?
If you’ve received your notification that your holds are ready to pick up, click one of the location links to schedule an appointment!
Where we’re offering curbside
We’re offering curbside appointments at our Whittaker Road, Michigan Avenue, and Superior Township locations.
24-hour self-serve locker pickup is available at the Superior Township location, by reservation. Patrons who want to pick up materials at Superior can choose the either the 24-hour lockers or curbside pick up when you make a curbside reservation.
What you can pick up
When you can make an appointment
Whittaker Road: Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes Monday through Saturday from 9:30am-8pm
Michigan Avenue: Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes Monday through Saturday from 9:30am-8pm
Superior: You can use the scheduler to request 24-hour locker pickup. Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes during the hours listed below:
How it works
- Request a hold. Once you’ve received notification that your hold is ready, proceed to Step 2.
- Use the scheduling links on the right to make an appointment to pick up your items at your preferred location. **Please** do not proceed to this step until you’ve received notification that your holds are ready to pick up.
- Bring your library card with you at the appointed time and park in one of our curbside pickup spaces.
- Text or call the numbers on the sign to let us know you’re here
- We’ll bring your materials out to the designated pickup area