While our buildings remain closed to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, you now have the option of picking up materials using our curbside service. Place new holds, pick up materials for an activity, and more! Details below.
Ready to schedule your pickup?
If you’ve received your notification that your holds are ready to pick up, click one of the location links to schedule an appointment!
Where we’re offering curbside
We’re offering curbside appointments at our Whittaker Road, Michigan Avenue, and Superior Township locations.
What you can pick up
When you can make an appointment
Whittaker Road: Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes Monday through Saturday from 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:30pm-5:30pm
Michigan Avenue: Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes Monday through Saturday from 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:30pm-5:30pm
Superior: Curbside appointments are available every 15 minutes Monday through Saturday from 9:30am-12pm and 2:30-5:30pm.
How it works
- Request a hold. Once you’ve received notification that your hold is ready, proceed to Step 2.
- Use the scheduling links on the right to make an appointment to pick up your items at your preferred location. **Please** do not proceed to this step until you’ve received notification that your holds are ready to pick up.
- Bring your library card with you at the appointed time and park in one of our curbside pickup spaces.
- Text or call the numbers on the sign to let us know you’re here
- We’ll bring your materials out to the designated pickup area
How we’re being safe
- All items have been quarantined in accordance with CDC guidelines before being put back in circulation.
- Staff are wearing masks when handling any materials.
- You’ll receive your materials in a YDL-branded bag in order to minimize additional contact with the materials.