Ann Arbor SPARK, the Greater Washtenaw Region Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Washtenaw County Office of Community and Economic Development, and the Entrepreneurship Center at Washtenaw Community College are now collaborating to provide up to $2500 to Businesses in need through the Washtenaw Small Business Resiliency Fund.
Washtenaw County businesses must meet specific criteria to qualify:
• The business must have experienced a loss of income due to COVID-19.
• The business must have a physical presence in Washtenaw County.
• The business owner’s annual personal income must be less than $81,000.
• The business must have 10 employees or less.
• Focus is placed on serving businesses located in economically underserved areas of Washtenaw County.
For questions, email here