Printing at YDL during the Pandemic
While our buildings remain closed to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, we’re offering our printing services FREE of charge.
How it works
- Complete the request for printing form, choosing your preferred pickup location. Allow 48 hours for processing.
- You will hear from someone at YDL to schedule a time to pick up your materials
- Come to your requested location at the appointed time to receive them and call (734) 482-4110, followed by the appropriate extension:
Michigan – 2421
Superior – 1310
Whittaker – 2410
Where you can pick them up
Whittaker Road: Any available curbside pickup spots in the circle drive by the main entrance.
Michigan Avenue: The curbside check-in area in the back parking lot
Superior: The materials will be placed in the 24-hour lockers for you to pick up during your scheduled time frame
Ways you can get your files to us
- When filling out the form, attach the file. If you need copies made of an already-printed document, take photos of the document and attach.
- When filling out the form, link to the web page you want printed
- If you want us to print an email attachment, you can forward the email to email@example.com. Just specify your pickup location and include any special instructions in the email you send.
This is a free service. However:
- Limit PER PERSON, PER DAY is: 20 single-sided or 10 double-sided B/W pages; 8 single-sided or 4 double-sided color pages
- To help combat the spread of Covid-19, we are not offering copying services for physical materials — If you need copies, PLEASE take a picture of the document you need copied, and send us the file using the form.
Ready to Print?
If you’ve read and understand our procedures, click below to request your print job.