Printing at YDL during the Pandemic
We’re offering our printing services FREE of charge at buildings that remain closed due to COVID-19. **Please note: Starting Monday, June 21, normal printing services will resume at Whittaker Road. Free printing requests will remain available at Michigan Ave. and Superior.
How it works
- Complete the request for printing form, choosing your preferred pickup location. Allow 48 hours for processing.
- You will hear from someone at YDL to schedule a time to pick up your materials
- Come to your requested location at the appointed time to receive them and call (734) 482-4110, followed by the appropriate extension:
Michigan – 2421
Superior – 1310
Where you can pick them up
Whittaker Road: No longer offering free printing requests/pick ups. You can complete your printing, scanning, and faxing inside the building.
Michigan Avenue: The curbside check-in area in the back parking lot
Superior: Curbside parking area or locker pickup when lockers are available.
Ways you can get your files to us
- When filling out the form, attach the file. If you need copies made of an already-printed document, take photos of the document and attach.
- When filling out the form, link to the web page you want printed
- If you want us to print an email attachment, you can forward the email to email@example.com. Just specify your pickup location and include any special instructions in the email you send.
This is a free service. However:
- Limit PER PERSON, PER DAY is: 20 single-sided or 10 double-sided B/W pages; 8 single-sided or 4 double-sided color pages
- To help combat the spread of Covid-19, we are not offering copying services for physical materials — If you need copies, PLEASE take a picture of the document you need copied, and send us the file using the form.
Ready to Print?
If you’ve read and understand our procedures, click below to request your print job.