As a public agency, YDL is committed to making clear, transparent financial information available to the taxpayers and donors who support the library. Annual Reports also highlight the library’s key accomplishments over the year, and offer insight into the stories of the patrons and staff that are the heart of the library.
Current Annual Report: 2017
- Revitalizing Library Spaces, including renovating YDL-Superior, refreshing the Bookmobile, and opening Beezy’s Cafe at YDL-Whittaker.
- Improving Communication with a new brand and a new newsletter mailed to every home in our service area.
- Engaging Teens with new creative tools and technology chosen by our Teen Advisory Groups.
- Promoting Summer Learning by launching the new Summer Challenge and hosting the Solar Eclipse, which was the best-attended program in library history!
- Enhancing Early Literacy with our innovative TALK text messaging program for parents and caregivers.
Previous Annual Reports