Locker & curbside service
Ready to schedule your pickup?
If you’ve received your notification that your holds are ready to pick up, click one of the location links to schedule an appointment!
How it works
- Request a hold. Once you’ve received notification that your hold is ready, proceed to Step 2.
- Use the scheduling links on the right to make an appointment to pick up your items at your preferred location. **Please** do not proceed to this step until you’ve received notification that your holds are ready to pick up.
- Bring your library card with you at the appointed time.
For locker pickup (come within 48 hours of your scheduled time)
- Scan your library card (or enter your card number) at the locker kiosk.
- The locker with your materials will open automatically.
- Take your items home and enjoy!
For curbside at Whittaker (come at your scheduled time)
- Park in the curbside pickup space in the circle drive near the entrance.
- Text or call the numbers on the sign to let us know you’re here.
- We’ll bring your materials out to the designated pickup area.
More about the Superior lockers
The lockers at the Superior branch were purchased with help from a generous gift from the DTE Foundation. They are located to the left of the main entrance.
More about the Michigan Avenue lockers
The lockers at Michigan Avenue are located in the Library Plaza, near the staff entrance.