These introductory classes for adults combine lecture with hands-on-training. See a complete list of classes below. All classes are held in the computer training lab at YDL-Whittaker. Pre-registration is required for all classes. Register online or call (734) 482-4110 x1377.
One on One
Basic computer training is available by appointment for older adults ages 55+. Please call 734-482-4110 x1384 to schedule a one-hour session.
Self-guided online training
Online courses are available through LearningExpress Library, a resource available to library card holders from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Tuesday, February 19 | 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 20 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Thursday, February 21 | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Saturday, February 23 | 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Saturday, February 23 | 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm