Have you wanted to take one of YDL’s tech trainings, but registered too late? Maybe you noticed one of our strength training classes that didn’t fit in your schedule that week?
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and GetSetup-Michigan might be another option. They offer more than 150 free, live interactive online classes for older adults.
Some classes focus on supporting the use of digital devices such as computers, smartphone, or tablets; others help with services like Zoom, social media, and more. Use coupon code of MICHIGANHEALTH to waive any fees when you register.
These kinds of classes can help you feel connected during these times of isolation. Watch the video below for more information, or visit the GetSetup website to view and register for available classes.
View a brief video about the program:
- Learn How to Use Zoom to Connect With Others
- Take Fitness Classes to Stay Healthy
- Join a Social Hour to Talk About Your Interests
- Getting to Know Your Device
- Stay Independent By Learning About Apps
- Register for these and more below